From: <>
Subject: Re: Christmas Party
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 1998 01:48:14 -0800

Hi Eleanor!

I painted 'em last year.
As I recall I had to ask one lady to remove her large hat,as it kept
blocking out the view of everyone! :)
The Marmalade cat walked in the paint,and then on the tablecloth(did it
ever get clean?)
Twas a great party!!! an' this one will be better.

Yvonne Maree John
Aussie artist residing in Olympia.Washington.USA
IRAA # JY-9-14-1944-1
http://iraa.artcalendar.com
http://scultura.com/maree.html
http://libweb.sonoma.edu/special/waa/thomas/

Eleanor M. Withers wrote:

> As a fairly new member may I be included in the Christmas Party? I've
> read over 200 of the Christmas Party e-mails yesterday and so far today,
> and the only idea I have (that hasn't already been submitted), is a bit
> of artistic talent.
>
> May I offer to paint a portrait of "the gang"? Since there will be so
> many attendees, I'll be forced to use my Maine Coon cat's fluffy tail as
> a paint brush, but she's good natured and will get along with anyone as
> long as she is told how lovely she is! She is the reason I taught myself
> how to use a computer - it was an easy method of keeping her amused -
> she is fascinated by the mouse!
>
> I hope this will make me eligible to join what sounds like great fun!
>
> Eleanor Withers

This thread: