From: john.o< >
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 14:17:58 -0000

As there did not appear to be universal acclamation
for my hedgehog-flavoured(NB-spelling) nibbles,
I shall also bring some bubble and squeek! It is a
marvellous palliative for the" night before "--so I'm
told. Along those lines Joan writes:
>Better not drink too much Swanky or we'll end up in Bodmin Jail!
Best wishes, Joan<

For those who may feel they run a risk of possible/probable
incarceration,I have an involvement in the criminal justice
system and if sufficient silver were to cross my palm,I
MIGHT see if mitigating circumstances could be put
before the beaks.

The mention of silver is of course not to be interpreted as
bribery in any way,shape or form,but merely a suggestion
that the VISA system might appreciate!!!

John Overholt als The Heavenly Flier
Kingston upon Thames

This thread: