From: Michael D Retter <>
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 1998 22:31:35 +1100

Well, party-goers, I can offer some curry puffs to start off the eating
business. These are really a south east Asian modification of the Cornish
Pasty (which my Malay wife, Hasmah, makes to perfection) and are filled
with curried beef and potato and come in the handy two-bite size, perhaps
three bites for the more ladylike of us.

As far as making the trip over, I think I'll do the traditional Cornish
thing and start mining, the shortest distance between two points being a
straight line!

Condiments of the season to all

Mike Retter
Sydney.