From: Kay Rule <>
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 23:24:37 +1300

This party sounds better and better. Just one question - if we have virtual
calories (thank goodness) can we not have virtual plates so as there is
nothing to clean up afterwards?

I would like to bring my Golden Retriever (called Kosher). He just loves
people and other dogs so will be right in his element with German Shepherds,
Labradors and Foxies to name just a few. Will bring a big bag of bones to
share with all his doggie friends. Also have two cats and a canary, but
will leave them at home this time as they are a bit shy.

Was hoping to be picked up in a hot air balloon, but will be quite happy
with the Cessna. More room for food, animals, people etc. A Cessna will be
warmer once we hit the northern hemisphere. Looking forward to ice skating
- tried it for the first time this year and didn't embarrass myself by
falling over as much as I thought I would!

Am waaaaay behind in reading my party e-mail, so if other arrangements have
been made for a pickup in Auckland I'll fit in with them, but otherwise you
can pick me up from the top of the Sky Tower in Auckland - just throw me
down a rope ladder and I'll climb on up. Will harness Kosher to me so he'll
be "flying" as well. I'll bring a pavlova topped with lashings of whipped
cream, strawberries and chocolate curls and a cheeseball and crackers, so we
can nibble on our way.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Kay R from sunny (at the moment) Papakura, Auckland, NZ

This thread: