From: "Patricia Taggart" <>
Subject: Re: Christmas Party
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 06:11:08 +1300

Hi Kay

I am picking the Cessna up at Auckland Airport along with dishy pilot and he
can pick you up from the top of Sky Tower. If you use AJ Hackett's bungy
rope and swing from it we will do a low swoop and catch you and Kosher on
the down swing. Should be a breeze. I'm a wee bit worried about the flying
conditions in Wellington when we pick up Blanche (don't tell her though).
I,m a wee bit afraid that we may get blown in the wrong direction and end up
and the south pole. <g>

The cessna will be heated with the warm glow of happy partygoers to say
nothing of the mulled wine etc.

See you soon
Patricia

This thread: