From: <>
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 12:18:13 EST

Hi Pearl,

So glad you're feeling better and will join us for the Christmas Party. And
do bring the Kiwifruit wine! Since Jo is worried I'll suffer from hypothermia
while waiting on Mt. Hood, I've decided to dress in a warm Santa suit (no
padding required), since we've determined that Santa is a woman anyway.

I'm happy that you will be staying with us at the Carlyon Bay Hotel. It was
Jo's idea and we should have lots of fun. Do bring some of those old pictures
like you sent to me; maybe the others will find family resemblances too.

Look forward to "seeing" you!

Bonnie in Portland

This thread: