From: <>
Subject: Re:Christmas Party
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 02:50:24 EST

Amy (mini dachshund), who sings beautifully, and I will be coming. We are
bringing our bell choir, directed by me, which includes children, Kay & Mike
and grandchildren Timothy, Abbey, Steven, Aaron, Annie, Nicholas & Stacey. We
will be waiting on top of Henry Ford's Greenfield Village in Dearborn, MI for
Santa's sleigh to pick us up. We shall all be dressed in appropriate green &
red Christmas finery with handbells ready for caroling. As none of us imbibe,
I will bring soft drinks of many flavors for all.

Jean Carmean
Canton, MI, USA

This thread: