From: "blanchec" <>
Subject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 23:38:11 +1300

Thanks, Tammy, you're on! You can join Kerrie who's going to play the
Olympic Rings [just because she lives in Sydney!! <g>

If you want to get really into it, you can always bring one of those
candles which palys a tune when you light them! [If you're in Auckland,
Smith & Caughey's used to sell them.]

Best wishes,

Blanche [Wellington]

----------
> Subject: CHRISTMAS PARTY
> Date: Wednesday, 9 December 1998 09:30
>
> Hi Partygoers,
>
> I have been getting more and more depressed because I was unable to
> contribute to the musical section of our party as I can't play any
> instrument, and every time I attempt to sing
> or whistle, everyone gets up and leaves the room.
>
> Today the answer arrived in the mail ! I will be bringing my Musical
> Christmas Card that plays JINGLE BELLS every time I open it.
>
> Tammy

This thread: