From: "Jane Newbery" <>
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:58:35 +1030

Hi,

What time does this party start ? In Cornwall .... in Australia

I have a party Saturday night here in South Australia and may have
"double booked ".

Also had thought of bringing of my horses so that they don't feel
left out - does VHS work in Cornwall ? Is it the same system ?

Right now Mrs Champ is getting the vegetables and dripping ready , so
that she can start chopping Thursday for the pasty baking day on
Friday . ( and Mr Champ is out chopping the firewood ready for the
wood oven ).

Let me know what time the party starts as the pasties are best fresh
from the oven.....

Bye, Jane

PS Kay - what will the white boomers need to eat ? Do you want to
pick up some hay on the way over ?

This thread: