From: Connie Saunders <>
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 16:27:27 -0700

List,
I have finally got my evening ware ready for the Party!! I will be warring
a delicious emerald green velvet dress with a hoop skirt so I will look
like I am floating across the dance floor. I have made arrangement with the
Smithsonian to wear the Hope diamond and a diamond and emerald tiara for my
head (is that to many diamonds?) I think not! Lord St. Levan will be in
formal dress, top hat and all.
Notice my husband will not be there as he doesn't like to dance ( we meet
at a dance) so I am hoping someone who loves to dance will be there to
dance the night away with me. Any takers?
So no one's lovely evening clothing will not be spoiled the tide will be
out and horse drawn carriages will be at Marizion to bring you all to the
Castle. See you all there
Connie

This thread: