From: John Zimmerman <>
Subject: Re: Christmas Party
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 07:39:37 -0700

Hi, Judy,

Broken Tree (the medicine man we consulted concerning special
capabilities for the MMMC) assures me that the MMMC is capable of
containing 'virtually' anything! I will be happy to pick up any part
of, or the entire, maternity ward. On the other hand, I have not
surveyed our passenger list with delivery capabilities in mind, and if
you choose to go with the folks travelling via marsupial-mail I would
not be offended, considering that they have skilled personnel on hand.
<G>

Best regards,

John Zimmerman
Mesa, Arizona

Judy Thomas wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> My daughter has just been admitted to hospital to have a baby, and as I
> don't want to miss that OR the party, can I bring along the maternity ward,
> or at least her part of it? John Z, will it fit in the MMMC?
>
> Judy Thomas
> In Frankston by the Bay.(Oz)

This thread: