From: Sarah Murtagh <>
Subject: Re: Christmas Party
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 11:26:11 -0800

Is it too late to add someone to the guest list? I'd like to bring along
a very good friend, Jane Hauser. She'll join us atop the CN tower
waiting for John in his MMMC - Jane will bring along her wonderful sense
of humour - she LOVES a good party! John - you will be able to recognize
me - I'll be the one clinging to the top of the tower, wearing a
blindfold! I'm deathly afraid of heights, so please, please don't be long
- its supposed to snow here and its getting really cold out now! I might
also be disguised as the icicle with grey hair.... (prematurely grey of
course!)..... I know its going to shock my sons but I've decided to wear
a low, cut slinky "thing" - afterall husband's staying at home! -
Someone has to make sure all the Christmas mail is delivered!

John, you might have to chip off a bit of ice to free me from the top of
the tower - so bring along a chisel or two!

See you soon!

Sarah Murtagh
London, Ontario

This thread: