From: Connie Saunders <>
Subject: RE: Christmas Party
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 16:51:47 -0700

Rick,
You may ride in one of the horse drawn carraiges from Marizion to the top
of the Mount or if you prefere I'm sure Lord St. Levan will not mind if his
elevator is used. He is very accomadating when it comes to parties.
Connie
Connie,
Regarding "The Party of the third part," i.e., that portion to be held at
St
Michael's Mount: Will Lord St. Levan let us use his private elevator or
are we
all going to have to hoof it up to the top? It's not a problem for ME, you
understand**, but some of the ladies with their 5" heels are going to feel
rather "hard done by."

Regards,
Rick E.
**You remember how I practically SPRINTED all the way up the to the top on
our
'97 tour, don't you?

This thread: