From: John Zimmerman <>
Subject: Re: Christmas Party
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 21:49:08 -0700

Hi, Gail,

Not to worry. I've been to Toronto, and know the difference between it
and Calgary. Calgary's the one with the losing hokey team. Toronto is
the one with the winning hokey team. They even beat (oh the shame of
it) our Phoenix Coyotes, although we're higher up in the league
standings. <G> Besides, I grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, and have
imposed myself on Ontario many times. <G> We'll find you.

Best regards,

John

Peter Chellew wrote:

> Oh, John, I'm worried!!! The other tower (I think) is in Toronto, not
> Calgary! That's a difference of a couple of thousand miles! Please, please,
> please don't miss those of us chickens who are waiting on the ground by the CN
> Tower -- in Toronto, in Ontario -- not to be confused with towers in Calgary!
>
> Gail

This thread: