From: David & Loyola Wares <>
Subject: Re: Christmas Party
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 17:08:02 +0800

At 17:25 18/12/98 +1000, Fran Stewart wrote:

>I have been waiting here in Brisbane waving my white handkerchief, waiting
>for the six white boomers to come along. Is it that I am a day ahead, or
>have I missed my lift. Are you coming to pick me up this morning or
>tonight? Helppp
>Oh I know what the problem is Western Australia has not woken up yet.*8>)
>All the best for Christmas and the New Year to all.
>

>Regards
>Fran S.

That's the trouble with sandgropers! We always want to run things our way.
I've been out all morning and into the arvo (Perth WA time). It is now
4:51 pm in Perth, and I've only just managed to get to read my Email.
I acquired an FJ Holden, as there seems to be very few 48-215s in the
carpark at present. I should be able to get across to the parties and send
it back to the carpark using a modified counter (with memory reset) from my
old VCR. Its the only part of that set that still works! This will mean
the owner wont even miss his car! <G>
Having already had another Christmas party this week (with my Lions club),
I'm really looking forward to one with SNOW! Is it a White Christmas in
Cornwall?
Anyway, I've got a bottle each of Swan Valley and Margaret River wines for
you all to try. These are virtually impossible to empty, so there is
enough for all concerned.
My wife and I will have to leave while the party is in full swing to attend
another party tomorrow (Saturday) in Perth. This one is for a food centre
which we assist with our labour. It starts at 1.00 pm, but I can probably
travel at light speed to jump back and forth between the two venues.
See you there.
PS I've got a carton of tiny sachets of Vegemite (The size of the
honey/marmalade/jelly etc they give you at McDonalds with English muffins
for breakfast)! They will be our Christmas present to you all!
<VBG>
David Wares and family
Happy Christmas.
David and Loyola Wares