From: Lynne Pascoe <>
Subject: Christmas party
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 09:59:20 -0500 (EST)

>I expect the MMMC will get airborn about 10:00 A.M. Arizona time.
>That's 5:00 P.M. Grenwich Mean Time, and 1:00 P.M. Massachusets time.
>Early enough to do some sightseeing from on high as we travel.

And that's 6pm in Nova Scotia. What time should I be ready John? Perhaps if
I wait at the ferry terminal I'll be easier to spot. Theres a boardwalk that
runs along Halifax Harbour and a bit that sticks out by the ferry terminal,
the one nearest the bridge over the harbour. Now maybe this isn't such a
good idea...hmmm...since there are two ferry terminals and two
bridges...hmmm. Tell you what I'll wait for you at the top of Citadel Hill,
that's the highest point in Halifax and you'll see it clearly. There's a
star shaped fortress on top and a big cannon that fires every day at noon.
There's also a large mast that displays flags of the province and
Canada...the red maple leaf should be easy to see so I'll stand just below
the flag pole. OK?

Lobsters are packed in dry ice, jars of green tomato relish are ready to be
eaten with the tourtiere, my sponge bag is packed and some walking about
through neglected graveyards clothing is packed...think I'm ready.

BTW has anyone thought to collect mistletoe? I'm sure lots will be needed.
(Oh yes, I see by checking the list that we have a supply).

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and still can't believe that, on a
Cornish list, I'm the only PASCOE. ;^)

Cheers everyone, see you later.
Lynne

This thread: