From: Kay Rule <>
Subject: Christmas Party
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 00:22:15 +1300

A great big thank you to all who organised the virtual Christmas party. It
was a lot of fun and proves that those with Cornish ancestry are a fun
loving group (and have great imaginations). What a party it would be if we
all got together in reality - the mind boggles!

Even the animals got on well together and there were no disagreements
amongst them so far as I know and they came in all shapes, colours and sizes.

We are back here in Papakura, New Zealand enjoying a brilliantly hot
summer's day. Hard to imagine I was walking in the snow this time yesterday.

Best wishes to you all for a Very Merry Christmas. May 1999 be a wonderful
and successful year for you all both genealogically and otherwise.

Kay R

This thread: