GAGWINNE-L ArchivesArchiver > GAGWINNE > 1999-02 > 0918709648
Subject: [GAGWINNE-L] Jehu Evans
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:07:28 EST
Looking for information about the family of Jehu Evans. I found his will in
Morgan County, GA but he is said to have died in Gwinnett Co. in 1821. Is
there a record of his death or place of burial?
Jehu's family included his wife, Elizabeth McMurray Evans, and children :
(1) Josiah J. whose wife was Nancy Hightower;
(2) Jane Larkin, who married James Epps;
(3) John, who married Rebecca Jones;
(4) Mary "Polly", who married John Matthew Phillips;
(5) Clarissa, who married William B. Cook;
(6) Elizabeth, who married William Whatley Carlisle;
(7) Dorcas, who married William Magee; and
(8) William George, who married Susan James Owens.
Seeking information about any of these families.
|[GAGWINNE-L] Jehu Evans by <>|