From: "Nancy Gamel -Livecy" <>
Subject: Re: [GAMEL-L] CLEPPER (Gamel)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:40:22 PST

Kellee,
The Daily Oklahoman has a web site. The newspaper has an archives back
to 1981. I just put in the surname Gamel and pulled up all articles with
the surname of Gamel. When I saw Ralphs name I knew they were relatives
of ours.
Don't know much about Midwest City. They do have a main street name
Sunnylane. Not sure if they have a cemetery by that name.
Nancy