From: Dortha <>
Subject: Re: [GAMEL-L] CLEPPER (Gamel)
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 15:01:44 -0800

KELLEE DRUMMOND wrote:

> Nancy
>
> Where did you find the obituary on Myrtle Clepper (my grandmother) and
> W.C. (Dub) Gamel (my uncle)? When I saw this I was surprised to see it
> when I was checking my email. I am glad you found it, because I
> couldn't remember whar cemetary my grandmother is in.
>
> My grandfather Carl Gamel and my uncle Buddy (Marvin Eugene) are buried
> in Midwest City. I think the name of the cemetary is called Sunnyvale
> or Sunnydale, I am not for sure.
>
> Thanks for finding it.
>
> Kellee
Hello Kellee, Is your MARVIN GAMEL the son of CHARLIE GAMEL and (can
not think of the name right now, it may have been YATES) anyway my
CHARLes DEMAR GAMEL lived in Ok and had a son MARVIN GAMEL who I had
written to before he passed away. INEZ!!! was her name. Let me know if
we have a contact. Dortha

This thread: