From: KELLEE DRUMMOND< >
Subject: [GAMEL-L] Re: Unidentified subject!
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:42:44 -0600 (CST)

Joyce

Received your message and I am alittle confused--my
grea-great-grandparents were William Thomas and Mary Ann (Weaver) Gamel
(is this who you are talking about). I have a list of siblings of
William Thomas and Mary Ann and a Nancy J. is listed amond them. My
great-grandfather Charlie C. Gamel was an older brother to Nancy J. We
didn't have much information about her and were looking for it.

My mother was a Gamel from this family. Was
Nancy a Gamel or Gambel? I was just wondering if there is any relation
between us? If you want more information about Nancy's siblings let me
know and I will pass it along to you?

Thanks,

Kellee Drummond

This thread: