From: Dortha <>
Subject: [GAMEL-L] GAMEL/GAMBLE
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 1998 20:14:14 -0800

JAMES GAMEL and his brother AYERS GAMEL gave a statement in Georgia
after the Land Lottery and gave the names of these people who was
connected to them. The THOMPSON childrens mother was POLLY THOMPSON.If
any one has info on these people, please write.
I have a WILLIAM C. ELLIS who married MALINDA THOMPSON who
was born ca 1810. MALINDA was the daughter of POLLY THOMPSON and
MALINDA had a brother named LEROY THOMPSON. If any of this sounds like
your family, I would like to hear from you. These two families were
connected to the GAMEL/GAMBLE family. Dortha

This thread: