From: Dick Landis< >
Subject: Re: [GAMEL-L] NEED INPUT
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 12:34:33 -0500 (EST)

Hi Nancy,
I think the list is doing very well and beginning to be helpful. I have but
one suggestion. The only other list I subscribe to is
and it functions a little bit differently. All messages are consolidated
into one daily list. As I recall, the founder of that list gave us two
choices that rootsweb provided: (1) receive messages as they are listed,
and (2) consolidate them into a daily list. I would prefer a consolidated
list.
Dick Landis