From: Tina Ellis <>
Subject: Re: [GAMEL-L] Gamel Emails
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 11:03:24 -0800

Hi Trilba,

The Digest from keeps you from opening up each letter one at a time. It
gives you all the letters in one letter. You can scan those a lot quicker
than waiting for each letter ot open for you.

You than just reply to the ones that may help you. If they don't you just
delete that one long letter. It's good if you belong to mail lists that
have many letters passing through them.

I noticed in another letter that you wanted to drop from this list. I own
another list that just had a member drop, and a letter came in the next day
saying they think they connect with her. I'll write her, but since it's a
small list I can do that. On another list that has almost 500 members, I
don't have time to read all of them to help someone after they drop out.
Think about it first before you drop.

Tina