From: <>
Subject: [GAMEL-L] Re: GAMMEL
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 23:54:50 EST

Hello all

I'm searching for any information of GAMMEL's in Arkansaw migrating from Mass.
originally we believe from Ireland. If any one see's a match I'd like to
share info:

1. Charles Hagaman GAMMEL
2. Toad
3. Brenda
3. Sis married ? Hartland
2. Charlie b. abt 1897 d. abt.. 1991 burried in England, Ark
3. Martha Lee b. abt 1933 married Co/Colt
3. Calvin b. abt 1938
4. Ricky
3. Garlan abt 1940
3. Dorothy abt 1953
2. Jessie Columbus b. 1894- d. 1964 burried in Ark.
3. John David Hagaman
3. Mary married Cleve Stone
4. Rosalie
3. Richard
3. Fred died before 1981
3. Hollis James marreid Opal Duke
4. Hollis Jr.
4. Delissa
4. Kay
3. Little sis
3. Howard Harvey b. 12-20-1927 married Kathleen Hughes
4. Shawn Kathleen b. 10-11-1963 (Hello)

Other surnames of intrest: BAYLIS/BALIS, HUNTSMAN, DRAKE, STONE, DUKE,HUGHES,
BARCLAY, KER/KERR, ANDERSON, ASHLOCK, BRESHEARS, CARR, DAVIDSON, DAVISON,
DOWNS, DRUMRIGHT, HIBBITS, HUBBARD KING, LEE and LEWIS. Willing to share
any and all info :)

Thanks
Shawn

This thread: