From: Dortha Gamel <>
Subject: Re: [GAMEL-L] Mason Co.,TX GAMELs
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:30:01 -0800

Hi Kerry, My name is Dortha Gamel and I am researching the GAMEL,ANTHONY C.
born 1822 S.C. and was on the 1850 Paulding Co Ga. census. The years of
research and a bunch of researchers have never been able to find the parents
of this ANTHONY C. GAMEL.
WILMA FAY COATS has a GAMEL line in Paulding Co as has several others.There
has been a lot of information come in over this GAMEL-L Page and if you can
bring up the old letters on this page you can find worlds of info on almost
all the GAMEL/GAMBLE,etc. Hope this helps connect us all. Dortha
Re: GAMEL