From: "Judith N. Wills" <>
Subject: [GAMEL-L] (?) Gamble - early 1800s GA>AL
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 14:39:46 -0700

Hi:

I am new to your list and would certainly love to hear from anyone on the
list who has a GAMBLE - KEITH connection. I just found out that the parents
of my ancestor George W. Keith, b. ca. 1811 in Georgia was the son of
another George Keith and Unknown (?) Gamble. They were supposedly from
Jackson Co., Georgia, but then migrated to Alabama. Eventually by 1855 the
Keith family makes it way to Pope Co., Illinois.

Larry Keith, from the Keith Family Web Site, has told me there are a number
of Keith-Gamble unions during this period and earlier. I suspect he may
have already contacted this list. If not, if anyone on the list has ANY
Keith-Gamble unions in your trees, we would sure love to hear from you.
Please copy any messages to Larry at and of course to
me.

Thank you.

Judy Wills

RESEARCHING: Ellis, Etheridge, Gray, Helme, Heslington, Keith, Lawrence,
Maidwell, McClintock, Perry, Powell, Scott, Stanley, Wassell, Wills

This thread: