From: liberty hill homes <>
Subject: Re: [GAMEL-L] Alexander Marion Gamble 1838-1922 TN
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 08:31:01 -0800

Yes, that is the one. You gave me part of what I have now, and I was seeking
to extend it. The wife may have been Nancy Eudora, or named Eudora Nancy and
called both Dora and Nancy. All appear for her in different sources.
Unfortunately, I cannot place her in my COWAN line and was hoping someone
could give me more hints. Mary