GLENN-L ArchivesArchiver > GLENN > 2004-04 > 1082477387
From: Paul Christian Glenn <>
Subject: Hi Glenns!
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:10:01 -0700
Hello, folks! New listmember here. I thought I'd introduce myself and ask a few questions. Please forgive me if
I commit any faux paus, or if there is some other place I should be looking for answers.
My name is Paul Christian Glenn, and I live in Omaha, Nebraska (well, not quite - I live in Fremont, Nebraska,
just outside of Omaha).
I have recently become interested in my lineage and the Glenn name specifically. I found this list via Google
This is what I think I know about my family (it's very sketchy):
- There was a John Glenn who lived in PA, apparently around the turn of the century.
- He evidently moved to Ohio and had a son named Adoniram Judson Glenn.
- The family then moved to Iowa.
- Adoniram had a son named Charles Judson Glenn.
- Charles moved to Minnesota and had a son called Robert Charles Glenn.
- Robert came to Omaha and had a son called Richard Neil Glenn (my dad).
- My dad had me, Paul Christian Glenn.
I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about any of these Glenns, or if someone could give me some pointers
about how to start looking. I'm new to all this, and I don't really know how one traces one's lineage.
It's great to know there is a community of Glenns out there! I'm pleased to meet you all.
Paul Christian Glenn
|Hi Glenns! by Paul Christian Glenn <>|