GenMassachusetts-L ArchivesArchiver > GenMassachusetts > 2001-07 > 0995684950
From: Paul Nichols <>
Subject: [GM-L] MASSD VITAL RECORDS??
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 20:09:10 -0700
Ancestry.com has the following resource on sale for $14.95.
Has anybody got it and can you share whether it's worth it or not.
Paul of San Diego
A Million-Name Treasury of Massachusetts- Your ancestors could be
one or more in a million!
Search a million cemetery, birth, death, and marriage records,
newspapers and city vital records from across the state of
Massachusetts. These records, collected by the New England
Historical Society cover two centuries of Massachusetts.
Contents & Features:
- Over one million records from 14 counties
- Search by names, dates, locations, and more
- Historical background, FAQs, and other help tools
Original sources include:
- Acton Vital Records to 1850-New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Andover Vital Records to 1850-Topsfield Historical Society
- Arlington Vital Records to 1850-NEHGS
- Mt. Auburn Cemetery Records, Cambridge, Mass. 1818-1999
- New Bedford Vital Records to 1850-NEHGS
- Boston Births, 1700-1800-Boston Registry Department
- Massachusetts Marriages to 1800-Bureau of American Ancestry
- Lexington Cemetery Records to 1900
- Massachusetts Town Birth Records to 1850-NEHGS
- Massachusetts Town Death Records to 1850-NEHGS
- Massachusetts Town Marriage Records to 1850-NEHGS
- Massachusetts Town Vital Records Collection to 1850-NEHGS
- Massachusetts Centinel Marriage Notices Index
1784-1840-American Antiquarian Society
- New Ashford Vital Records to 1850-NEHGS
- Shelburne Vital Records to 1850-The Essex Institute
- Westport Vital Records to 1850-NEHGS
- West Springfield Vital Records to 1850-NEHGS