GenMassachusetts-L ArchivesArchiver > GenMassachusetts > 2001-12 > 1008379590
From: "Harriet M. Chase" <>
Subject: [GM-L] Re: PALMER - hall genealogy EUREKA!
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 17:26:30 -0800
Though, most of this is re: NH, you read it on the GenMass List, so I will
Second Generation of Stephen Palmer
Stephen Palmer, Jr. . he had five children; one of which was:
Lucy, born 9 July 1786; married Issac Hall, son of Caleb Hall
(Henry3, John2, Richard1)
Mr. Hall died 10 Oct, 1868, having lived in Chest, NH (the part now Auburn)
per book published 1886, save from 1835-1839, when he resided in Methuen,
1. Judith Hall, b. 30 Mar 1813; m. 20 July 1836 in Methuen,
2. Benjamin Bradly Hall, b. 30 april 1815, m. 10Oct 1839
Sabrina Wingate Tibbetts.
3. Louisa Bradley Hall. b 26 Mar 1817; d. 22 Oct 1839.
4. Mary Hall, b. 24 Mar 1819; m. in Candia Charles
5. Abigail Palmer Hall, b. 28 Feb 1822
Calebs second wife: Mrs. Anna Witherspoon of Chester/Auburn, NH.
Lois Ann Hall
There's a bit more detail if indeed these are the Halls you seek, let me
|[GM-L] Re: PALMER - hall genealogy EUREKA! by "Harriet M. Chase" <>|