GenMassachusetts-L Archives

Archiver > GenMassachusetts > 2002-07 > 1026049777

Subject: Re: [GM-L] Pepperell Farmer's Club
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:49:37 EDT

Thanks for that one too. Samuel Merrill is probably the one my great
grandfather Charles Tarbell Holmes and sister Addie lived with when their
mother died. Nice to have his picture, even though no relation. Also, George
Tarbell was a family friend we found out, and Grandpa Charles most likely was
named after their family. We haven't found any relation in that family as of
yet!

Sharon Rouse

Researching, Rouse, Armstrong, Cavitt, Roney, Vawter, Noel, Lowe, Kays,
Simpkins, Hull, Stewart, Durmer, Unger, Foster, Holmes, Packard, Sheets,
Swearington, Eye, McLeod

This thread: