GenMassachusetts-L ArchivesArchiver > GenMassachusetts > 2007-10 > 1191819376
Subject: Re: [GENMASSACHUSETTS] Bonds Hostory of Watertown/Harrisons?
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 00:56:16 EDT
Bond's Watertown Index
HARRISON - Emerson +119; Grace 963; Sarah 796.
Rutland, England - Tolethorpe Hall is now let to Emerson Harrison.
Grace Warren m. ____ Harrison
George Hubbard and his wife, Mary are supposed to have come from England
about 1635 or 6,
and went with early settlers to Wethersfield, CT of which he was a delagate
in 1638. His lot of land
in the Naubuc Farms, laid out in 1640 on the east side of the river (now
Glastonbury) contained 195
acres. He soon afterward moved to Milford and was there admitted to the
Church, October 6, 1650.
He was living in Guilford in 1665. He had at least nine children, some of
whom were born in England,
but the order of their births has not been ascertained. (See Chapin's
History of Glatenbury, CT p.171.
1. John Hubbard, 1st of Wethersfield, afterwards of Hadley.
2. George Hubbard of Greenwich
3. Daniel Hubbard bap. at Milford 1644 was of Guilford.
4. William (?) Hubbard of Greenwich.
5. Mary Hubbard who m. abt 1648, John Fowler of Guilford.
6. Sarah Hubbard who married ____ Harrison.
7. Abigail Hubbard bap at Milford; m. Humphrey Spinning of New Jersey.
8. Hannah Hubbard bap. 1644; m. ____ Mayless.
9. Elizabeth Hubbard late in life m. John Norton.
************************************** See what's new at http://www.aol.com