HARBIN-L Archives

Archiver > HARBIN > 2004-03 > 1079547377

Subject: Re: Nathaniel James Harbin b. abt 1865 in Georgia
Date: 17 Mar 2004 11:16:17 -0700

Surnames: Harbin, West, Chastain
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/Vah.2ACIB/231.1.1

Message Board Post:

Mary,

Thank you for the input. I was able to get my hands on the Harbin book here, and have a copy in Word on my PC.

What is not in the book is that N. James had a total of 14 children. I know that the oldest, Paul, was by Martha, but I'm not sure when and where she died, or when he married Ella Chastain, who is the mother of the remainder of the children.

In 1930 the family resided in Atlanta, DeKalb Co., Georgia... I will have to get the cemetery books for that area, since I cannot locate the family in this area... Dawson, Pickens or Cherokee Co's.

I am currently trying to put together all of the children of N. James Harbin, as Tarpley Benjamin Harbin is the direct decendant of my best friend... for whom I am doing this tree.

Again, thank you for your help... As I find out more information, I will post it.

Sincerely,
Tricia Russell & Ginger Harbin-Lyon

This thread: