ILFRANKL-L Archives

Archiver > ILFRANKL > 2000-09 > 0968621037

From: "Barbara Seggelke" <>
Subject: Some Corrections on Elizabeth Neal Davis Crider Boyd
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:23:57 GMT

List and Sheldon:
I have a few additions on info for you on the descendants of Elizabeth Neal
Boyd:

Under Noah Boyd/Katie Miller descendants:

I found Katie's birth certificate and she was born in Northern Township,
Franklin County, Il. on Nov 18, 1887. Her father is listed as John George
Miller (German imigrant)and her mother is Christiana Stoker(not
Stockler according to birth certificate).

Byford Boyds wifes name should be corrected to: Bernice "Marie" Gurley
she was born Oct. 12, 1910 in Vienna, Il. Died: Dec. 28, 1992 Lincoln, Il
buried New Union Cemetery Lincoln, Il.

Under John W. Boyd, His 1st Wife Annabelle's Maiden name should be corrected
to Brown(her family is from Southern Il) and Hofer was her first husband.
She was Brown>Hofer>Boyd.

Under Donald C. Boyd, his wife's birthday is : Lucille"Lucy"Ollis Born:
Feb 20, 1921.

Under Cleo Dalton Boyd: 1st Wife: Burlie Hedges they married March 1937
in Franklin County(?). 2nd Wife:Nora Bella Jacobs b: Nov. 4, 1937 they
married in 1946. Cleo was born Aug 2, 1917 in Franklin County and Died:
Dec. of 1982 in Ohio.

Under Mildred Lucile "Midge" Boyd: she was born:July 6, 1924 in Ewing, Il.
She had to go out of state to get married because she was too young for Il.
Married: Aug. 4, 1939 in St. Louis , Mo. to Charles L. "SHine"
Woodard b: oct. 23, 1917 in SHirley, Il. Died: April 22, 1977 In Lincoln,
Il.

Under Cecil Lee Boyd: Cecil's birth date is:Sept. 6,1928 in Ewing, Franklin
County, Il. Betty's birth date is Jan. 15, 1930,
Chestnut,Logan County, Il.

Under William Thurmond "Bill" Boyd: his birth date : 1898 Franklin County
d: Jan 1974 Lincoln, Il. His wife Mary E.: Born: Aug 10, 1905
d:March 1987 Lincoln, Il.

These are the only corrections/additions I see for the info Sheldon, thanks
for sharing it with the list. Barb Boyd Seggelke