KENDALL-L Archives

Archiver > KENDALL > 2012-06 > 1339245022

Subject: Re: [KENDALL] KENDALL Digest, Vol 7, Issue 61
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 07:30:22 -0500

Hi, guys...I have been out of the loop pretty much since my Mother, Pat
Bean's, death the end of 2010. Hate to say it, but doing genealogy
without her has been pretty hard for me...but I am starting to venture
back into it now. I know that's what she would hope I would do. In
fact, when she was told that her new health issue would most definitely
claim her life within days, there were two genealogy things she asked me
to do....find more information on Adelphia Dulaney Kendall Grimsley (who
was her great-great grandmother) and on a half brother she found out she
had only in the last year of her life. No information on him at all
really, but we knew for a fact that he did exist. So, with all that
said, you will see me here again from time to time.
My question today, and please excuse me if this has all been hashed out
and laid to rest long ago, but is there anything definitive that tells us
the Thomas Kendall (b. about 1777 in VA) who is mentioned here as having
married Nancy Ann was not the same Thomas Kendall who married Lucy Garner
(b. between 1774-1779, d, April 1821) in 1828 in Culpeper Co, VA?
Thanks!

Kyle Cloutier