NCHENDER-L ArchivesArchiver > NCHENDER > 1999-05 > 0926910472
From: "CAROLE S. WALKER" <>
Subject: Re: Roll call
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:07:52 -0400
Looking for "Father" of DR. JOHN KNOX STIMPSON CASE, m. JOSEPHINE LOUISE
AIKEN, dau. of ARCHIBALD AIKEN and ELIZABETH ORR. Dr. Case was born May 17,
1840 in Old Buncombe County or Transylvania County. They had the following
1. ETOLIA ELLEN CASE, b. 1881.
2. NORA NADELIA CASE, b. 1883.
3. TALMADGE ZACHARY CASE, b. 1885.
4. JOHN KNOX STIMPSON CASE, JR., b. 1888, d. abt. 1891.
5. FREDERICK AIKEN CASE, b. Dec. 23, 1890, d. Jan. 23, 1966 in Charlotte,
6. BONNIE MAE CASE, b. May 23, 1891, d. Feb. 15. 1915.
7. LEWIS BURGAN CASE, b. April 20, 1893, d. April 2, 1981, Greenville
County, S. C.
8. LONNIE MARCH CASE, b. March 23, 1896, d. Sept. 9, 1977.
9. BERTHA SAVILLA CASE, b. abt. 1898.
If anyone recognizes these family names, please let me know. Thank you.
Carole Sellers Walker (grand-daughter of Lewis Burgan Case).
Carole S. Walker
AOL Instant Message Address: walkerc36
"GENEALOGY IS FUN"
From: Linda Hoxit Raxter <>
Date: Sunday, May 16, 1999 8:49 PM
Subject: Roll call
>Okay folks - time to start making some noise. Everyone post who you are
>looking for - maybe we'll get lucky and find a few missing ancestors.
>Linda Hoxit Raxter
>Western North Carolina Cemeteries and More!
>American Local History Network - Transylvania County, NC Coordinator
>Related to at least half the county at least once ; )