NYERIE-L Archives

Archiver > NYERIE > 2002-10 > 1034734045

From: "Nancy Webb" <>
Subject: [NYERIE] QUITHEL/STODDARD/DUNN 1810-1930
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:06:11 -0500

Hello,
Below is what I have on our Quithel / Stoddard family.
Cole's Quithel's daughter Eunice, was the first wife of Ivory Stoddard.
Ivory had 16 children between Eunice Quithel and his 2nd wife Helen Marie
DUNN.
If anyone can help me fill out our Family Tree please contact me.
Thank you.
Nancy

QUITHEL

1810 Romulus, Seneca County, New York
Cole Quithel, age 26-45
2 males under 10
3 females under 10
1 female 26-45

1820 Clarence, Niagara County, New York
Cole Qieifle, age 45
2? males under 10
1 male 10 and under 16
1 female under 10
1 female 26-45

1830
Didn't find them yet

1840 Newstead, Erie County, New York
Cole Quithel, age 70-80
1 male 15-20
2 males 20-30
1 female 50-60
2 females 15-20

1850 Newstead, Erie County, New York
Cole Guithill, age 84, born NY
Anna age 64, born PA
Richard 29, born NY
John 27, born NY

1855 Phelps, Ontario County, New York
Index 087 Harriet, John and Jeremiah

1860 Phelps, Ontario County, New York
J. H. Quithel, age 51, b. NY
Harriet, age 46 b.NY
Charles, age 28 b.NY

1870 Phelps, Ontario County, New York
Jeremiah Quithel age 61, born NY land value $10,000, personal $1000
Harriet Quithel 56, wife
Reid, Alice, age 60 at home personal value $800
Charles A. Quithel, age 33 land value $200

1900 Ward 4, Jackson, Jackson County, Michigan
George Quithel age 25, roomer
born Mar 1875, single, born MI parents born NY

1900 Phelps, Ontario County, New York
Charles Quithel, age 63, born May 1837, married,b. NY, parents born NY.
Adelia Quithel, age 45, wife, married 25 years, NO children. Born NY,
parents born Mass.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXX

Aditional Quithel's:

Benjamin Quithel found in:
The National Genealogical Society Quarterly
Volumes 1-85, 1600's-1900's

Cole Quithel's daughter Eunice married Ivory STODDARD

This thread: