NYERIE-L Archives

Archiver > NYERIE > 2006-08 > 1156208372

From: "M. Brenzel" <>
Subject: Zoar Evangelical Reform Church - Buffalo, NY
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 20:59:32 -0400

I am helping a friend who is just getting started in this wonderful
"hobby".

She recently received a marriage certificate for her grandparents from
the Zoar Evangelical Reform Church in Buffalo. The minister named at
the bottom of the certificate is Wm. Bollman. I found him and the
church in the Buffalo and its German Community website at
www.archivaria.com. The church was located at Genesee and Rohr Streets
and although the building still exists, it is now a different church.

We are looking for additional records from this church. Since her
grandparents were married there, she is hoping to find more information
in the actual records, such as christening of children.

Is anyone familiar with this church? Does anyone know if records still
exist?

Thank you.

Mary
North Tonawanda, NY