PACLEARF-L Archives

Archiver > PACLEARF > 2001-05 > 0989108493

From: "Carolyn Olson" <>
Subject: Wilson/Nichols/Lamb/Hoyt/Hevener - Early 1800s
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 17:21:33 -0700

Just started on this list -- My ties to Clearfield Co., PA are my 2nd great
grandparents who were in this county early on (by 1815?). Jesse Wilson, b.abt 1798 and Susan Nichols b. abt. 1808 perhaps both born in New York.

Children:
Elizabeth married Valentine Hevener
Isreal (my line) married Rose Ann Lane
Susan
Lucy
Laura married Ezra Lamb
Lucy
Louisa

Jesse died by 1852 and Susan with her children and their families (Lamb's,
Hevener's, Hoyt's) made their way to MN by 1860. Jesse is mentioned a bit
in the Clearfield Co., USGenWeb site (transcribed early history of the
county) as running a sawmill with a G. Hoyt.

Would like to correspond with anyone also researching the Wilson's Nichols or any of the related lines.

Thank you,
Carolyn Davis

This thread: