PAWYOMIN-L Archives

Archiver > PAWYOMIN > 2006-08 > 1156186706

Subject: Re: Armstrong/Goodwin/Kennedy 1700 to NOW
Date: 21 Aug 2006 12:58:26 -0600

Surnames: Goodwin, Scribner
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/ScB.2ACE/1117.2.1

Message Board Post:

I am searching for info on Joseph Goodwin, m Harriet (Harriot?) Armstrong, Shelby Co., IL Oct. 11, 1853.

I am descended from Elizabeth Goodwin, b. VA, 1805, married Redding (Redden) Scribner in Maury Co., TN, in 1821. I need Elizabeth's parents and think her father may have been Joseph Goodwin. Could the above Joseph Goodwin in Shelby Co., have been related to her? Who were his parents?

Incidentall, my name is Flo Nell Ozell, not that shown above.

This thread: